York County Audubon was incorporated in 1971 as a chapter of the National Audubon Society. In 2000, National Audubon formed a partnership with Maine Audubon, so members of the York County chapter now automatically belong to Maine Audubon as well.
Our chapter’s mission is to foster understanding, appreciation, and conservation of the natural world through the education of present and future generations. We achieve this mission by offering public programs and field trips, involving ourselves with other conservation and education organizations in our communities, making presentations and participating at events, and publishing The Harlequin newsletter, and maintaining a website and a Facebook page.
Board of Directors, 2018-2019
- Bill Grabin, President — 985-3342 | president@…
- Joyce Toth – Vice President – 216-4756
- Kathy Donahue, Treasurer — 967-4102
- Monica Grabin, Secretary — 985-3342
- David Doubleday, Programs — 604-8618
- Doug Hitchcox – 671-0815
- Eileen Willard — 967-5118
- Ken Janes – Email, Membership – 967-2955
- Marion Sprague – Maine Young Birders Club Coordinator – 749-2520
- Marian Zimmerman — 710-3015
- Mary Bateman, Publicity – 646-8589 | info@…
- Seth Davis — Maine Young Birders Club Coordinator 509-339-3154
For email contact, replace ‘…’ with ‘yorkcountyaudubon.org’