York County Audubon was incorporated in 1971 as a chapter of the National Audubon Society. In 2000, National Audubon formed a partnership with Maine Audubon, so members of the York County chapter now belong to both Maine Audubon and National Audubon.
Our chapter’s mission is to foster understanding, appreciation, and conservation of the natural world through the education of present and future generations. We achieve this mission by offering public programs and field trips, involving ourselves with other conservation and education organizations in our communities, making presentations and participating at events, and publishing The Harlequin newsletter, and maintaining a website and a Facebook page.
Board of Directors, 2016-2017
- Bill Grabin, President — 985-3342 | president@…
- Joyce Toth – Vice President – 216-4756
- Kathy Donahue, Treasurer — 967-4102
- Monica Grabin, Secretary — 985-3342
- Mary Bateman, Publicity – 646-8589 | info@…
- David Doubleday, Programs — 967-4486
- Doug Hitchcox – 671-0815
- Ken Janes – Email, Membership – 967-2955
- Lena Moser – Maine Young Birder’s Club Coordinator – 205-9915
- Pat Moynahan, Workshops — 284-5487
- Eileen Willard — 967-5118
- Marian Zimmerman — 710-3015
For email contact, replace ‘…’ with ‘yorkcountyaudubon.org’