These links will connect you with the Maine Audubon website, where you can…
- Join Maine Audubon and York County Audubon (see Note 1 below) or renew your membership
- Give a gift membership, become a “Frequent Flyer” or explore other options
You may also mail a check made payable to “Maine Audubon” to:
York County Audubon
PO Box 201
Kennebunkport ME 04046
- If your zip code is in York County, you will automatically become a YCA member in addition to your Maine Audubon membership. If your mailing address is not in York County, you may still request to be affiliated with YCA and you will receive our Harlequin newsletter and monthly emails.
- If you have membership questions or problems, please contact Maine Audubon by email or call 207-781-2330 ext 232.
- Maine Aububon is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Maine Audubon does not receive funding from National Audubon; all funds raised stay in Maine.